Saturday, February 23, 2008

One Semester Down…Seven To Go

This is an old blog I wrote..fun fun!

Hey ya'll!! Haha...wow...I've been using that term so much more since I've been down here...in the south...haha. My first semester is almost over...YAAY!! Tomorrow...at about 12:25...I will be done with classes. However, I still have a jury on Thurs, a final on Mon and Tues, and I have to play for commencement...UGH!! But it's all good.:) I'm very excited for break though; it is a much needed one. I can't wait to be living in a home for a change! lol Good grief!! My dorm room is SOO cold...I can't wait to be in the warmth of my own home and bedroom...haha. But I don't know that going to Chicago a day after I get home is the best idea if I want to stay warm...but I'm excited anyways!!! I'm going with Matt, his Aunt, and his family to Chicago and I'm REALLLLLY excited...we're gonna see a few Broadway musicals and have some fun!! It's going to be AMAZZAAZZING!!!! But anyways...still have to wait another two weeks before that happens... This semester has gone a lot better than I expected and I'm beginning to like the idea of being here for the next three and a half years a little better. :)

1 comment:

Ashli said...

Ya’ll is such a strange word for me, still and I have been living in Tennessee for thirteen years now. I remember in elementary school I tried to veto the word, and say you all. However, that only lasted so long before my tongue became lazy and became use to saying it like everyone else.